Read all About It!
THE RESULTS ARE IN: All-Heart ranks in the top 1 percentile of Home Health Agencies in America as rated by Consumers!!
All-Heart provides High Quality Home Health Care & Hospice Care in Hampton Roads, Norfolk, VA Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Newport News & Suffolk. Let All-Heart help you with all of Your Home Care Needs
Hospice Volunteer Services
- Volunteer services include, but are not limited to:
- Support for patients: This can include visiting, reading, helping to write letters to friends and family, bringing in music, playing games or cards with the patients, watching television or sporting events, or even putting on nail polish for a favorite patient.
- Respite and support for family members: Volunteers can assist with shopping or household maintenance, helping to decorate or undecorated for the holidays, or allow family caregivers the opportunity to take care of necessary errands and get some time away from the house. Family members also appreciate a visit from a compassionate friend who understands what they are going through.
- Child care assistance: This can include help with babysitting, picking up children from school or providing necessary transportation to club meetings or sporting events and practices.
- Bereavement support programs: Hospice volunteers can work closely with the hospice’s professional bereavement staff in duties that range from assisting as a support group facilitator to helping with mailings to clients and families.
- Related links and information for Hospice Volunteer Services:
- Hospice Supporters and Special Programs
- All-Heart Hospice Volunteering
Christmas Party Photos
View your photos from this year's holiday celebration, Dancing with the stars! View now!
Stories from Hospice
The stories of Hospice patients seldom end on happy notes. At best, we can View Hospice Stories
Tell us about your experience with our care by taking our short and sweet satisfaction survey....Go to Survey