Read all About It!
THE RESULTS ARE IN: All-Heart ranks in the top 1 percentile of Home Health Agencies in America as rated by Consumers!!
All-Heart provides High Quality Home Health Care & Hospice Care in Hampton Roads, Norfolk, VA Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Newport News & Suffolk. Let All-Heart help you with all of Your Home Care Needs
About Hospice Care
Who Can Receive Hospice Care?
Admission into All-Heart’s Hospice Program is based on the following criteria:
- The physician has stated the patient has an estimated six months or less to live because of a life-limiting illness (such as cancer, Alzheimer's, etc.) If the disease follows its normal progression, the physician makes a referral to Hospice care.
- Curative efforts are no longer working and concentration turns to providing the patient with physical, mental, social, and spiritual care.
- There is at least one 24-hour care giver in the home.
- The patient and family are fully informed and elect to participate.
- The care needed is within the scope of service provided and is in a safe home.
- The patient is eligible for Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- The patient has signed a statement choosing Hospice care over routine Medicare- covered benefits for end-of-life care (*Medicare will still pay for covered benefits for any health problems that are not related to the life-limiting illness).
Christmas Party Photos
View your photos from this year's holiday celebration, Dancing with the stars! View now!
Stories from Hospice
The stories of Hospice patients seldom end on happy notes. At best, we can View Hospice Stories
Preventing Falls with GaitKeepers™
Falls are the most common cause of hospital admissions for trauma and nonfatal injuries among...more